12. About how long will it take to complete this form?
Estimated time for completing the forms is indicated on the report form.
13. Are estimates acceptable?
Yes, carefully prepared estimates are acceptable if book figures are not readily available.
14. Why do you need to know if I own other companies or if another company owns my firm?
We do not want to duplicate data if you are affiliated with other companies that may already be in one of our surveys.
15. I've returned my form. Why have I received another just like it?
We send follow-up letters and forms when the deadline passes. Your returned form and our follow-up letter and form may have crossed in the mail. If you have returned your form and receive another one just like it with the identical identification code in the address section, ignore it.
16. If I need another copy of the questionnaire(s), how can I obtain one?
Call our National Processing Center on 1-800-772-7851 weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, to request a replacement copy.
17. Can I be paid for completing the survey?
No. The law authorizing this survey (Title 13, U.S. Code) does not authorize funds for payment.